Astrology Charts & Reports • Astrological Calendars • Tabular & Graphic Ephemeris
Tropical & Sidereal • Ephemeris 4700 BC - 2995 AD (7700 years)
iPhemeris is the best Astrology software for iPhone, iPad (iOS) and Mac (MacOS). It includes all types of Astrology charting as well as a traditional book style, tabular Ephemeris; Lunar tables; Astrological Calendars; Sky Now real-time chart of the Sky; Graphical Ephemeris; and can function in either Tropical or Sidereal mode!
Astro Duel Deluxe: Available on Nintendo Switch Astro Duel: Available on Steam Astro Duel: Available on the App Store. A competitive space combat game for 2 to 4 players. For Windows, Mac, iPad and Apple TV. Nintendo Switch - Windows + Mac - iPad + AppleTV. Nintendo Switch - Trailer. Riff Raft Box Cat Bash. IOS - Android - Desktop. Retro Game Crunch. Win - Mac - iPad - Apple TV. Bloop Box Cat For America SHAARK! Newsletter - Twitter - Blog - Press - Email. ASTRO DUEL DELUXE is a fun, frenetic same-screen local multiplayer party game for 1 to 6 players! Game rounds are quick and defeat is sudden as you blast enemy ships, or run over your friends'. How to Install Astro Party for PC or MAC: At first, it's good to download either Andy or BlueStacks on your PC from the free download link included in the starting of this page. Begin with installing BlueStacks App player simply by clicking on the installer If your download process is fully finished.
iPhemeris uses the Swiss Ephemeris, based on JPL DE430/431 ephemerides and is the only Astrology App that includes traditional, tabular Ephemerides with tables of Longitude, Declination & Latitude, Moon Phases, Eclipses & Void of Course Moon data. It can be set to display positions for any time and time zone you like. Need a 9:30am ET Ephemeris for the New York stock market open? No problem!
Vedic Astrologers love iPhemeris because everything can display Tropical or Sidereal positions for any of 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or set your own.
iPhemeris was the first Astrology App for iPhone and has been continuously updated and improved since its introduction in 2008. If you're serious about Astrology and need the best, iPhemeris is what you've been looking for! Stop carrying all those books around and get iPhemeris for your iPhone, iPad & Mac OSX!
- Types of Astrological Chart Wheels in iPhemeris:
- Transit Charts
- Progressed Charts
- Solar Return & Lunar Return
- Re-location Charts.
- Composite Charts for Synastry (Mid-point)
- Dual Charts (Bi-Wheel)
- Triple Charts (Tri-Wheel)
- Aspect lines drawn on charts.
- Customize wheel style, includes French wheel style and other wheel styles preferred in Europe.
- Choose Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed on Charts wheels and Reports independently.
- Aspect Synastry Grid
- List of Aspects
- List of Points with House, Declination & Latitude
- Table of Houses and House cusps
- Table of Cardinality and Elements
- Midpoints (sorted by Planet or Sign)
- Chart Notes - Write and store notes for each chart.
- Rectification Tools - Step charts forward & back in time.
- House Systems:Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Vedic, Alcabitius, Aries 0, Solar House.
- Sky Now - A continuosly updating chart (every 5 seconds) for any location.
- iCloud - Use iCloud to store and share charts between all your devices & computers running iPhemeris.
- Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 144°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
- Declination Aspects: Parallel, Contra-parallel.
- Independently set Orbs for Applying and Separating aspects.
- Fractional orbs.
- Turn on/off any aspect.
- Other Points: Ascendant, Descendant, Mid-Heaven, IC, Vertex, Earth, Part of Fortune, Black Moon.
- Part of Fortune - Two calculations styles.
- For Traditional Astrologers
- Decanates shown on wheel can display Traditional or Modern Rulers.
- Wheel can display the Bounds, Terms or Limits: Egyptian or Ptolemaic.
Astro Duel For Mac Emulator
- Monthly, Tabular style Ephemeris (Longitude) for 7700 years (4700 BC to 2995 AD).
- iPhemeris uses the Swiss Ephemeris, based on the Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) DE 430/431 with sub-second precision.
- Declination & Latitude tables.
- Graphic Ephemeris:
- Display Longitude or Declination for any date range.
- Display any harmonic degree range between 30° and 360°.
- Overlay Astrological charts.
- Display as a traditional Midnight or NoonGMT Ephemeris or for any other time & time zone of your choice.
- Display Tropical or Sidereal positions using one of the 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own.
- Planets - All planets plus: Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido, Hygiea, Astraea, Eris, Sedna, Vulcan (hypothetical)
- Two Moon Columns: The position at Ephemeris time, and 12 hours later.
- Moon Phase Tables: Date, Time & Sign of phases in both GMT and your local time zone.
- Eclipse Tables: Date, time and sign of Solar and Lunar eclipses.
- Void of Course Moon Tables: Time of last aspect and next lunar ingress.
- North Node (True or Mean).
- Black Moon (Lilith).
- Choose which Planets, Asteroids & Points are displayed.
- Planetary directions.
- Includes Sidereal Time.
- Page back and forward by month or jump to any date.
Astro Duel For Mac Computers
- Monthly calendar showing daily Astrological aspects (Aspectarian).
- Monthly calendar of daily transits to any astrology chart.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed.
- Choose Orbs.
- Planetary directions.
- Tropical or Sidereal positions using preset Ayanamsa or a custom value.
- Page & swipe through months or jump to any date.
- iPhemeris is a modern astrology tool that uses internet map technology to help you find latitude & longitude for your astrology charts. It's accurate to within feet and can be extremely helpful with cuspy charts:
- Maps are in your native language.
- Scroll, pinch and zoom to find any place on earth.
- Search for places or addresses in your own language.
- Uses the International Time Zone database used by computers around the world to lookup Time Zones for any place on earth.
- iCloud - backup and sync all your Astrology Charts between your devices and computers.
- Lots of Settings to let you customize most things.
- Extensive documentation included for all versions.
Astro Duel For Macbook Air
- iPhemeris can be set to operate in Sidereal mode.
- When in Sidereal mode all calculations and displays throughout are adjusted for the selected Ayanamsa.
- 17 Pre-defined Ayanamsa included:
- D.K • Fagan Bradley • Lahiri • Krishnamurti • Galactic • Raman
- Takra I • Takra II • Babylonian • Deluce • Larry Ely • Yukteshwar
- Sassanian • Ushashashi • Hipparchus • Dhira • Krushna
- User defined Ayanamsa - Provide your value for the year 2000 (Epoch) and iPhemeris will adjust for precession to the chart or ephemeris date.
- Display Nakshatra divisions around tropical wheel.
- iPhemeris Menus & Preferences are translated into: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Russian
- iPhemeris for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch works on iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPhemeris for Mac works on MacOS 10.14 or later.