Starsector (formerly “Starfarer”) is an in-development open-world single-player space-combat, roleplaying, exploration, and economic game. You take the role of a space captain seeking fortune and glory however you choose.
Just download,install the game and you are ready to play.Feel free to share the game with your friends. At Craze4android you cand find Ultimate Ocean Simulator and more Android Games Cracked,all free. Battlevoid Sector Siege v1.35 Mod Apk CracksMind. Ant Download Manager Pro 1.6.3 Build 44268 + Patch CracksMind. Xfer Serum 1.20b9 MAC OSX Update + Keygen. Battlevoid: Harbinger is a hard sci-fi space exploration game blending roguelike, turn-based, star map strategy, and real-time space battles. You are a young commander given the task to venture out into enemy territories, far away from home to unknown galaxies, never knowing what you will face as you jump out from hyperspace.
Though it is in-development, you can purchase Starsector now at a discount to gain access to ongoing builds. Starsector supports custom content & mods and is available now for Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
- Pilot your ship in top-down 2D combat
- Command your fleet in tactical battles
- Gain experience to level up your skills
- Detailed space combat mechanics
- Customize your ship’s loadout before battle
- Hire officers to give skill bonuses, pilot auxiliary ships, and oversee your operations
- Explore war-torn star systems
- Exploit events to trade goods for profit
- Win the favor or scorn of powerful factions
- Discover new worlds and salvage lost derelicts
- Mod support for diverse user-made content
- Claim new worlds, build outposts and industry
- Determine the fate of the Sector by your actions
The World of Starsector
The interstellar Gate System which binds the space of the Human Domain in a network of trade, industry, and empire collapses in an instant that shatters known civilization forever. Countless fleets are scattered and lost. The comforts of the high age of civilization are but a memory. Entire worlds cut off from the Gate network starve, burn, and tear themselves apart. Now, humanity is scattered in pockets throughout the galaxy, trying to recover from the great Collapse.
The story of Starsector concerns a dense region of space in the Perseus Arm left relatively unharmed by the calamity that destroyed the Domain. For over 200 cycles, humanity has been losing its grip on civilization and struggling desperately to hang on to what is left.
What will you discover in the ongoing development of the world of Starsector?
- Single player, gritty, dystopian sci-fi setting
- Classic top-down gameplay style enhanced by modern technology
- A procedurally generated galactic sector seeded with well-known core worlds and factions
- Develop your character into a hot-shot pilot, a smuggler, a stern admiral, an industrial magnate – or anything in between
- Outfit ships with your weapons of choice and add hull modifications to create devastating tactical combinations
- Explore hundreds of locations to find habitable worlds, rich resource deposits, and lost technology
- Assemble a large, powerful fleet or a finely-tuned task force with hand-picked officers and crew
- Cripple core world supply lines to create easy prey for piracy or bolster the rule of law and try to reverse the Sector’s descent into chaos
- Survey forgotten worlds and establish new colonies among the ruins
- Use lost and forbidden technologies to advance your cause – can you afford to pay for the consequences of your hubris?
- Leave your mark upon the world and determine the fate of the Sector with your decisions
Some weapons found in Starsector:
Some ships found in Starsector:
Battlevoid: Sector Siege Download For Mac Os
Sounds neat, what now?
Battlevoid: Sector Siege Download For Macbook Pro
- Follow development of the game on the official Starsector blog
- Purchase the game at a discounted rate to gain access to ongoing builds
- Join us in the discussion forums and talk to fans and the developers – we’d love to hear from you!
- Check out more screenshots and videos of Starsector in the media section